Accommodation Rome Italy
Where to stay in Rome
Looking for accommodation Rome Italy ideas?
There are many options for a Rome Italy vacation. Rome lodging tends to be expensive and the number of choices can seem overwhelming.
Let me help you sort through the types and locations of Rome Italy accommodations to find the best place to stay in Rome for longer holidays in Rome or short Rome city breaks.
Types of Rome Holiday Accommodations
Here are the options for accommodation Rome Italy:
- Best Hotels in Rome Italy - There are a variety of hotel categories from which to choose including:
- Luxury Hotel in Rome Italy - Rome is a great place to celebrate an anniversary, honeymoon or special occasion which calls for a splurge on one of the many deluxe hotels.
- Budget Hotel Rome ideas - Cheap hotels in Rome have simple, small rooms with a minimum of amenities.
- Hotel in central Rome - The best place to stay is Central Rome an area with great ambiance and where you can walk to most of the major Rome attractions. The down side is it's more expensive to stay here. Check out the Cesari, Trevi, Artoirus and Cosmopolita hotels in central Rome.
- Ancient Rome Hotels - Here are the best hotels near the Forum and Colosseum for those that want to be close to Rome's ancient ruins.
- Spanish Steps Hotels - Guide to the best hotels near the Spanish Steps, an area of great shopping, restaurants and within easy walking distance of most of Rome's major sights.
- Trevi Fountain Hotels - The central location of these hotels near the Trevi Fountain make them a great choice for Rome accommodations.
- Termini Hotels - For easy access to travel in Rome, these are the best hotels near Termini station.
- Boutique hotels - These are smaller, fashionable, upscale and sometimes pricey hotels.
- Apartment rentals in Rome Italy - Rome holiday rentals are a great choice for a family, couples traveling together or if you just want to feel like a native. You can save money my cooking some meals and you will have a comfortable place to rest in the middle of your days of sightseeing. We chose this option on our last Rome vacation and it was great.
- Bed and Breakfast Rome - Experience living in a Roman home and meet other travelers from all over the world. We stayed in a Rome Bed and Breakfast on our first trip to Rome and really enjoyed the experience.
- Monastery or Convent hotels in Rome Italy - Try this unique accommodation Rome Italy to experience the city's Spiritual side.
The number of Rome lodging options is enormous and can be overwhelming, so it is best to narrow down your choices by going to the above-mentioned links.
If you are the impatient type and want to go straight to the searches, you can check out Rome Vacation Packages and Hotel Deals or Rome Hotel Reviews.
Return to Home from Accommodation Rome Italy