Cosmopolita Hotel Rome Italy
Hotel in Central Rome
The Cosmopolita Hotel Rome Italy is centrally located within walking distance of the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Forum and most of the major Rome attractions.
This modern hotel has many extra amenities including a complimentary breakfast buffet, bar, gift shop, and a terrace with city views.
The rooms have television, internet, a safe and air-conditioning. I have read some reviews that the rooms and bathrooms tend to be small, which is common in Rome.
Although the rates are not budget hotel rates at this Rome Italy hotel, if you feel that a location convenient to many sights is worth the price, then consider Hotel Cosmopolita in Rome.
Comments from Rome Hotel Reviews
- Five minutes from the Trevi Fountain, ten minutes from the Spanish Steps....10 mins walk from the Collisium
- eat at Santa Cristina at Quirinale, around the corner and up some steep steps - Mozzarella and proscuito; gorgonzola gnocchi were memorable
- ask for a room facing quieter Via di Santa Eufemia
- The room I had was adequate. Big bed, clean if fairly small bathroom
- Max at the front desk was very helpful....front desk is understaffed - was no evidence that they (with one exception) were inclined to be friendly
- drawback of the immediate location - being surrounded by business and government buildings - there is no residential "hinterland." nearest place to buy so much as a cucumber or a band-aid is a ten-minute walk away
If you would like to read about other choices for a hotel in central Rome, there are other suggestions to consider along with links to other pages with hotel reviews for Rome.
Here are some other pages that might be of interest to you:
Return to Home from Cosmopolita Hotel Rome Italy
Best Hotels in Rome
Budget Hotels in Rome
Apartment Rentals in Rome Italy
Bed and Breakfast in Rome